Welcome to Zest Harbourside
Latest Information -
At Zest we are currently busy working behind the scenes to make sure that we are ready for reopening. We want to make sure that we do it right so we are constructing a slightly shorter menu and making any other necessary changes.
We are hoping to reopen soon (hopefully some time at the end of July) and will announce our opening date as soon as we are sure. Once we have our date we will commence taking bookings.
Expired vouchers - We will, of course, accept any vouchers that have expired during our period of closure so don't worry, just present them as normal.
All of us here at Zest are really looking forward to getting back to work and see your friendly faces, so looking forward to seeing you soon.
Here are some measures that we will be taking upon reopening, to help you know what to expect when visiting Zest
- The maximum table size we can accomodate is 6 people from up to two households/support bubbles. We can take larger bookings although you will be seated on separate tables that we cannot join together.
- We must take a contact name and phone number for every booking/visit to assist 'Track and Trace' and we will ask if you are from the same or different households/support bubbles
- If you've made a booking, please turn up at your allocated time to avoid queuing
- Please follow social distancing and hygiene measures. Please supervise any children to adhere with these policies.
- Please sanitise your hands before entering the building
- We welcome you placing a 'pre order' before your visit to order your food and first round of drinks to help minimise contact if you prefer
- Please use the one way system and aside from using the toilet facilities, remain seated at your table. Please do not queue at till points, we can take all payments at the table including splitting bills.
- We will do everything we can to make your expereince enjoyable, please do not hesitate to talk to us if you have a problem or raise a concern
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please do not visit the restaurant
At Zest Harbourside Cafe, we offer an ultimate snacking menu in a casual setting. Perfectly located, with ample parking and superb panoramic views of Whitehaven Harbour and Marina. With our relaxed atmosphere, friendly service and great food, you won't be disappointed.
We have tried to create an informal restaurant that has something for everyone. It has a casual vibe, serves food all day every day and caters to a range of tastes and budgets. Our menu has something for everything occasion, from coffee and cake, a quick bite to eat with the children to a more celebratory meal with friends and family and a superb cocktail list for those special occasions.