Welcome to Zest Harbourside
Latest Information -
We are delighted to announce that we are open again at Zest Harbourside.
Our new opening times will be Wednesday - Sunday 11.45am until late. Food served all day.
We will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays for the time being.
Expired vouchers/Voucher extension period - If you have a voucher that expired after 21st March 2020, during our period of closure; or is due to expire shortly and you're worried that you will not get the chance to use it - we will accept all of those vouchers until 30th November 2020.
This extends the time that you are able to use the voucher by 4 months - which is equal to the time we were closed.
Here are some measures that we are taking, to help you know what to expect when visiting Zest
- The maximum table size we can accomodate is 6 people from up to two households/support bubbles. We can take larger bookings although you will be seated on separate tables that we cannot join together.
- We must take a contact name and phone number for every booking/visit to assist 'Track and Trace' and we will ask if you are from the same or different households/support bubbles
- If you've made a booking, please turn up at your allocated time to avoid queuing
- Please follow social distancing and hygiene measures. Please supervise any children to adhere with these policies.
- Please sanitise your hands before entering the building
- Please use the one way system and aside from using the toilet facilities, remain seated at your table. Please do not queue at till points, we can take all payments at the table including splitting bills.
- Tables are allocated for a period of 1.5 hours unless arranged otherwise.
- We will do everything we can to make your expereince enjoyable, please do not hesitate to talk to us if you have a problem or raise a concern
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please do not visit the restaurant
At Zest Harbourside Cafe, we offer an ultimate snacking menu in a casual setting. Perfectly located, with ample parking and superb panoramic views of Whitehaven Harbour and Marina. With our relaxed atmosphere, friendly service and great food, you won't be disappointed.
We have tried to create an informal restaurant that has something for everyone. It has a casual vibe, serves food all day every day and caters to a range of tastes and budgets. Our menu has something for everything occasion, from coffee and cake, a quick bite to eat with the children to a more celebratory meal with friends and family and a superb cocktail list for those special occasions.